- 2 pounds zucchini grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated vegan Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ of a container of just eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place grated zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt and gently toss to combine; let sit for 10 minutes. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely.
- Add flour, Parmesan, just eggs, and garlic to a large bowl with zucchini; season with salt and pepper, to taste; stir until combined.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Scoop tablespoons of batter for each fritter, flattening with a spatula, and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer.
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.