(Cooking Time: 10 minutes \ Preparation Time: 10 minutes \ Servings: 3)
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: Calories 267g / Fats 9g / Cholesterol 0mg / Total Carbohydrate: 41g / Protein 3g
- 14 to 15 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 2 cups of snack-size of about 3-1/2 ounces each of vanilla pudding
- ¼ cup of whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon of baking cocoa
- Set aside the 4 vanilla wafers; the coarsely crush remaining the wafers; then divide the wafer crumbs between about 2 dessert dishes.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve the coffee granules into the hot water.
- Drizzle over the wafer crumbs; then spoon the pudding into the dessert dishes and top with the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with the cocoa.
- Garnish with the reserved vanilla wafers.
- Serve and enjoy your dessert!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.