Chef Jade’s Top 5 Oatmeal/Overnight Oats Ideas
PREP TIME: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 Cup Oat Milk, Almond Milk or Cashew Milk
- 1/2 Cup old-fashioned rolled oats (I use Bob’s Red Mill rolled oats)
- 2 Tsp Chia Seeds (Optional)
- 1/2 tbsp Brown Sugar or Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Greek Yogurt (I use Fage)
- Strawberries or
- Banana or
- Cinnamon or
- Peaches or
- Blueberries or
Place the ingredients for the Oats in a glass mason jar if available. Any glass container will do.
Mix until fully combined. Place in the refrigerator overnight and put toppings on right before serving.