Grilled Peaches A la Mode
You’ll think you’re in a 5-star restaurant after you finish making this decadent dessert. noun the subacid, juicy, drupaceous fruit of a tree, Prunus persica, of the rose family.
- 4 ripe peaches pitted and halved
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream Oat Milk Ice Cream as an alternative
- 2 Tbsp honey plus more for drizzling
- Pecans chopped (optional)
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush the cut-side of each peach with oil and place on the grill, cut-side down.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes and then rotate 90 degrees to continue to cook for about 3 to 4 more minutes until grill marks appear and the fruit starts to caramelize.
- Gently remove peaches from the grill using tongs and drizzle with honey and serve with vanilla ice cream topped with chopped pecans, if desired.
Inspired by https://karenmangum.com/