- Electric whisk
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 3 tbsp of coffee
- 3 tablespoon s of chocolate powder (like Nesquik)
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- To make a latte macchiato: Heat your milk and turn it off before it boils.
- Meanwhile, prepare your coffee as normal.
- Pour the packet of vanilla sugar into your milk and stir well to dissolve the sugar. Do the same with the chocolate.
- Pour the milk into your glasses and using an electric whisk, create froth.
- Your coffee being ready you can add it to each of the glasses,
- the goal being that it goes below the foam. If this seems too complicated, feel free to do the opposite (first the coffee then the frothed milk).
- Serve and enjoy your Macchiato.
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.