(Cooking Time: 0 minutes \ Preparation Time: 8 minutes\ Servings: 2)
Hemp seeds have a rich nutritional profile and provide a range of health benefits. They are a complete protein source, meaning they provide all nineTrusted sources of essential amino acids. Avocados are a source of vitamins C, E, K, and B6 and riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. This is the BEST guacamole recipe as it’s simple to make and uses fresh, high-quality ingredients.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 120g
- Fats: 3g
- Cholesterol 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10 g
- Protein 3g
- 1 medium ripe Avocado
- 2 tsp of Hemp Protein Powder 1 tsp of fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive oil 2 tsp of Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 clove of Garlic
- 1 stalk fresh Green Onion 1/2 fresh Tomato
- half fresh Lime juice
- Himalayan Salt and 4 colors of ground Pepper for taste
- Cayenne Pepper or Jalapeño (optional)
- Cut the avocado in half and carefully separate the two halves.
- Remove the large seed (you can plant it in a pot with some soil and it will quickly become a beautiful plant).
- With a spoon, remove the avocado peel pulp
- Crash the hemp seeds, pepper, garlic, tomato, mint leaves in the mortar
- Add a little extra virgin olive oil, salt, and lime juice
- Add the hemp protein powder
- Mix everything well to obtain a creamy consistency
- Add more olive oil (optional)
- Enjoy your dish!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.