(Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation Time: 10 minutes Servings: 3)
Are you looking for an easy healthy macaroni recipe, then this is for you! It may not be the prettiest pasta dish, but it might be the tastiest especially if you are an avocado lover you will go crazy with this recipe.
I use 1 Cup of anchovies in oil for this as Anchovies are a rich source of iron and have a high content of vitamin B3 which helps turn food into energy. Avocado is a great source of potassium and sodium which works to combat high blood pressure. Plus, a choice for people who are watching their weight because Avocados can keep them satisfied longer.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 152g
- Fats: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Protein 4.9g
- 4 medium avocados
- 1 pound of macaroni
- 1 Cup of anchovies in oil
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1 cup of black olives
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt to taste
- First, in a pot of water with salt, cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the package.
- While the pasta cooks, remove the skin from the avocados and cut them into slices.
- In a frying pan, put a drizzle of oil then brown the avocados. While they brown, sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Add the anchovies to the pan and let them dissolve in the oil. Add a handful of black olives and the hot, drained macaroni.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Finally, adjust the seasoning if necessary. Finally, serve hot and freshly prepared, otherwise the avocado may oxidize and turn black.
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.
Hi, you need to ad a link to print the recipes, thank you.