Macaroni with Avocado and Anchovies
- 4 medium avocados
- 1 pound of macaroni
- 1 Cup of anchovies in oil
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1 cup of black olives
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt to taste
- First, in a pot of water with salt, cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the package.
- While the pasta cooks, remove the skin from the avocados and cut them into slices.
- In a frying pan, put a drizzle of oil then brown the avocados. While they brown, sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Add the anchovies to the pan and let them dissolve in the oil. Add a handful of black olives and the hot, drained macaroni.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Finally, adjust the seasoning if necessary. Finally, serve hot and freshly prepared, otherwise the avocado may oxidize and turn black.
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.