(Cooking Time: 10 minutes \ Preparation Time: 10 minutes\ Servings: 4)
Wanna try a creamy pasta recipe with avacado flavor? Then this recipe is for you. This is a super tasty and delicious meal with fresh herbs. Asparagus is a very good source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C and fiber, potassium, and antioxidants.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 254g
- Fats: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 17g
- Protein: 7g
- 1 pound of pasta of your choice
- 1 bunch asparagus, tops removed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup of soy cream
- The juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup dill
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of onion powder
- 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast (nutritional)
- ½ tsp. salt
- Optional: Served with: chopped walnuts, dill and chili flakes
- Prepare 2 saucepans with water; 1 to cook the asparagus (medium size) and the other to cook the pasta (large pot). Add salt to the pasta cooking water.
- Add the asparagus to the medium pot when the water is boiling. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove when tender.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions. Keep the cooking water of the pasta (about ½ cup)
- Add the cooked asparagus and other sauce ingredients to a food processor. Mix until you get a creamy sauce.
- Add the sauce to the drained cooked pasta and a little cooking water. Serve pasta in bowls and garnish with walnuts, dill and chili flakes.
- Enjoy your dish!