- 3 medium-size potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- 6 ripe tomatoes, pureed
- ½ cup Greek extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (Optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place a rack in the middle.
- Place sliced potatoes, zucchini, and red onion in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Cover with pureed tomatoes, olive oil, and parsley. Toss all ingredients together so that the vegetables are evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring after 1 hour, until vegetables are tender and moisture has evaporated, about 90 minutes. Cool slightly or serve at room temperature.
Inspired by All Recipes