- 3 Avocados
- TIP: Make sure to squeeze the avocado a bit to ensure it is slightly squishy. Too firm and its not ready yet.
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 pinch of Smoked Paprika optional
- Dice sweet online and mince garlic
- Peel, Pit and Mash all avocados in a medium size bowl
- Add all ingredients into mashed avocados
- Serve ideally with rosemary sourdough bread or rye bread
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.