No more paying $15 dollars at your local brunch spot! Now you can make your own Avocado Toast 😉
What’s great about this dish, is that you can eat it for any occasion and its guilt free. The recipe I’m going to share with you today is used to play with the senses and transport you to another place.
- 3 Avocados
- TIP: Make sure to squeeze the avocado a bit to ensure it is slightly squishy. Too firm and its not ready yet.
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 pinch of Smoked Paprika (optional)
- Dice sweet online and mince garlic
- Peel, Pit and Mash all avocados in a medium size bowl
- Add all ingredients into mashed avocados
- Serve ideally with rosemary sourdough bread or rye bread