It’s sharable, but you won’t want to
Inspired by simple-veganista.com
Chef Jade’s Sprinkle Technique
- 2 cans of Crescent Roll Dough
- Pizza sauce or homemade Marinara Sauce
- Bell pepper – any color
- Red onion
- Red pepper flakes
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and line a large (at least 11” by 17”) baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Next, unroll the crescent roll dough and form the triangles into rectangles to form a crust inside the baking sheet. Press the seams together with your fingertips.
- Bake the crust using the package instructions—usually about 12 to 15 minutes—until golden brown. Then remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before proceeding.
PART 2 DIRECTIONS
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Layer pizza dough with sauce.
- Top with variety of veggies (shown above).
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, until crust edges are crispy
Serve and be humble why your guest give you a standing ovation 😉