(Cooking Time: 0 minutes Preparation Time: 5 minutes Servings: 2)
Looking for an incredibly refreshing salad that full of fruits? This recipe is for you. This is fun and easy to prepare salad with fresh fruits and super delicious.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 92.8g
- Fats: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 24g
- Protein: 1g
- 3 Mangos
- 3 kiwis
- 1 Pomegranate
- 2 apples
- 2 limes
- Possibly a little sugar or cane syrup…
- Peel the mango and cut it into pieces, pour them into a large bowl.
- Cut the pomegranate in 4, collect the seeds… do this under water, it will be easier to separate them from the white skin and this will avoid ugly stains 😉
- Wash the apple and cut it into pieces, leaving the skin on.
- Gently mix everything, adding lime juice (sweeten if you wish) and taste quickly to keep the vitamins…
- Serve and enjoy your fruit salad!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.