Inspired by: easycookingwithmolly
- 3 Cups Cooked Pasta
- 2 Large Onion (thinly chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Grated Ginger + Garlic
- 2 Cup Peas (frozen or fresh)
- 4 Medium Tomatoes (grated) * check notes
- 5 Tbsp Spicy Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Garam Masala
- Salt + Chili Powder
- 2 Tsp Taco Seasoning (optional)
- 4 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 Tbsp chopped Cilantro
- Heat a large non-stick pan and add 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Add chopped onion and saute for 1 minute over medium flames.
- Add grated ginger+garlic and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add peas, saute and cover with the lid. Let this cook for 3 minutes over low flames (till peas cook a little).
- Remove the cover and saute.
- Add grated tomatoes, spicy ketchup, and all the spices and seasoning.
- Saute everything and let this cook over low flames for 3 minutes.
- Now add cooked Pasta and saute everything.
- Cook this for 2 minutes and check for seasoning.
- Turn off the flames and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add chopped cilantro for toppings.