You have to love a dish that can be eating for breakfast or dessert 😉
- 4 bananas, very ripe, mashed
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2 cup oat flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- Pinch ground nutmeg, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- coconut oil, for light frying
- In a medium bowl mash the bananas, Stir in almond milk, vanilla and flaxseeds. Set aside.
- Combine oat flour, brown rice flour, coconut palm sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Add banana mixture and stir to fully combine until batter is smooth.
- Heat oil on medium-heat in a large skillet, making sure to cover the base.
- Place batter by the spoonful onto the skillet. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Put fresh banana slice for toppings.
Inspired by: Healthier Steps