Inspired by: Fine Dining Lovers
- 50 g glass noodles
- 1 Carrot ( roughly grated )
- 100 gwhite cabbage (finely grated)
- 100 g bean sprout
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 15 ml Sesame oil
- Soy sauce (To taste)
- 10 sheets spring roll pastry
- oil for frying
- First is by cooking the noodles according to its directions on the package.
- Mix the carrots, cabbage, bean sprouts, garlic and oil together.
- Drain the noodles and cut them into 4 cm long pieces and add them to the mixture.
- Season with salt, ground black pepper, soy sauce and a pinch of sugar and gently beat the egg.
- Separate one spring roll sheet from the pile and place it on the work surface. Spread 30 ml of filling in the middle.
- Fold over the sides and roll up.
- Fry spring rolls in hot oil for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Dry on kitchen paper.
- Serve the spring rolls with spicy vinegar sauce.