Inspired by: choochoocachew
- 3 Bunches of Easy Homemade Noodles
- 3 Bunches of Spinach Chopped or Minced
- 4 T Toasted White Sesame Paste
- 4 T Soy Sauce
- 3 t Vinegar
- 7 T Water from the cooking pot
- 3 t Sugar
- 2 Clove Garlic Minced
- Bring a pot of water to boil
- In a bowl, mix together all the sauce ingredients. The toasted white sesame paste can be a bit sticky and hard to mix, put about 6T of hot water to dilute the paste will help the mixing of the sauce and the mixing of noodles.
- Add two bunches of spinach to the boiling pot and blanch for 30 seconds. Remove and add to the sauce bowl.
- Add the noodles to the boiling pot and cook according to noodle instructions, drain and add the noodles to the sauce bowl. Mix well.