Try this super delicious vegetable beet hummus that can be very easily made by placing all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Perfect with any snack!
(Cooking Time: 7 minutes \ Preparation Time: 60 minutes \ Servings: 2-3)
Nutritional Facts: Calories 161g / Fats 5.1g / Cholesterol 0.0mg / Total Carbohydrate 7.4g / Protein 3g
- 5 red beets
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 1 ½ tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Optional, salt and pepper
- 5 radishes
- 1 small bunch of chives
- Wash the beets and cook them. The time will depend on their size. You can steam them for 1 hour or you can also boil them; they are done when a knife blade sinks deep into their flesh. They should be very tender. Do not hesitate to put them back if they are not very tender.
- You can also cut them in half or quarters to cook them faster.
- Peel the beets for this recipe and cut them into pieces.
- Put them in a small blender. Coarsely mix your ingredients.
- Add the tahini, squeezed lemon and oil; then mix very well. Chop the chives; mix it with the hummus (keep a little to top).
- Pour your mixture into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with seeds and chopped chives.
- Serve with the radishes. You can also offer as an accompaniment toast, breadsticks.