(Cooking Time: 8 minutes \ Preparation Time: 10 minutes \ Servings: 2-4)
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: Calories 115g / Fats 1.5g / Cholesterol 2mg / Total Carbohydrate 5g / Protein 1g
- 3 eggplants
- 1 pound of olives
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs of chives
- Cut the eggplants into slices, then into strips, then into cubes.
- Steam them for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing
- Pour over the eggplants, mix very well.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired (optional)
- Add the olives. Do not hesitate to put oil from the pot if it is of good quality.
- Serve your appetizer with bread and enjoy its delicious taste!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.