(Cooking Time: 10 minutes \ Preparation Time: 35 minutes \ Servings: 4)
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: Amount per Serving / Calories 110g / Fats 3.51g / Cholesterol 0mg / Total Carbohydrate 6g / Protein 2.4g
- Small baking dish
- 4 large carrots
- 7 Small potatoes
- 6 Turnips
- 7 Jerusalem artichokes
- 3 cloves of garlic a sprig of thyme
- A teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of ground black pepper
- Peel, cut the carrots in 4. Peel and turn the potatoes, turnips, Jerusalem artichokes.
- Preheat your oven at a temperature of 400°F.
- Arrange the vegetables in a small baking dish.
- Mix your vegetables with the spices, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add in 1 tbsp of olive oil and the chicken broth. Lower the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, watching and turning the vegetables.
- Baste your vegetables often with the cooking juices.
- Serve and enjoy your vegetables immediately.
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.