(Cooking Time: 7minutes \ Preparation Time: 30 minutes \ Servings: 3)
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: Calories 74.5g / Fats 0.6g / Cholesterol 0.0mg / Total Carbohydrate 14.6g / Protein 4.8g
- 2 pounds of snap peas
- 3 tbsp of vegan heavy cream
- 2 white onions of medium size
- 7 lettuce leaves
- 12 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- Start by washing the onions; then chop the onions with the stem.
- Take an onion and carve it; then rinse the leaves of the lettuce and then cut them into quarters. Also make sure to clean the mint leaves.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté your onions.
- Add in the mint leaves and the snap peas. Add in the salt and the pepper.
- Pour in the water. Cover and cook for 30 minutes over a low heat.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and add the cream.
- Serve and enjoy your peas dip!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.