(Cooking Time: 10 minutes \ Preparation Time: 35 minutes \ Servings: 4)
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: Calories 189g / Fats 14g / Cholesterol 0.9mg / Total Carbohydrate 15g / Protein 3g
- Aluminum foil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of vegan cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of Lemon juice
- 1 pound of eggplants
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 380°F
- Cut the eggplants in half and wrap them in aluminum foil.
- Bake them for about 30 minutes.
- After cooking, hollow them out without damaging the skin.
- Put the flesh in the blender.
- Season and add lemon juice and fresh cream.
- Stuff the eggplant with the vegan cream cheese.
- Place back in the oven for a few minutes and enjoy hot!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.