(Cooking Time: 10 minutes \ Preparation Time: 25 minutes / Servings: 2)
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: Calories 89g / Fats 3g / Cholesterol 12mg / Total Carbohydrate 15g / Protein 6g
- Food processor
- 1 ½ cups of green lentils
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ onion, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Cook the lentils for about 25 minutes in boiling water.
- Drain the lentils very well
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add a little quantity of water if needed.
- Place in a bowl and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy your lentil dip with bread!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.