(Cooking Time: 10 minutes \ Preparation Time: 25 minutes \ Servings: 3)
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: Calories 165g / Fats 5g / Cholesterol 12mg / Total Carbohydrate 28g / Protein 4g
- Baking Sheet
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of polenta
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tbsp thyme
- 1 ½ cups corn
- For the sauce
- 2 tomatoes, very ripe
- 1 tbsp tomato concentrate
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp basil, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tbsp of sriracha sauce
- Bring the water to a boil, then add the polenta slowly while whisking.
- Reduce the heat; then continue whisking until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the oregano, thyme; corn, salt, mix your ingredients very well.
- Pour into a dish and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Take a little polenta with a spoon, make a ball then place on the baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Repeat until you run out of corn polenta. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce, mixing all the ingredients with salt.
- Serve the meatballs with the sauce!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.