These flavorful crispy cauliflower wings are a perfect way of satisfying both vegetarian and meat eaters. It taste so good as some meat lovers like the cauliflower wings better than chicken wings. Don’t miss this super easy recipe!
(Cooking Time: 12 minutes \ Preparation Time: 20 minutes\ Servings: 5)
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 140g
- Fats 6g
- Cholesterol 12mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19g
- Protein 2.3g
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 2 teaspoons of agave syrup
- a pinch of chilli or paprika
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 cup sugar free cornflakes
- 1 ½ tbsp of soy cream
- ½ of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- chopped chives
- Prepare your cauliflower by washing and cutting it and set aside.
- Mix the chickpea flour, water and salt. Prepare your breadcrumbs by crushing the cornflakes.
- Dip your cauliflower florets in the mixture and in the breadcrumbs.
- Bake your future cauliflower wings in an oven previously heated to 360°F for 15 to 20 minutes. For your sauce, mix the tomato puree and water until you get a smooth mixture.
- Add the soy cream, mustard, yeast, garlic and chives.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking
- All you have to do is dip your vegan wings!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can approve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.