(Cooking Time: 15 minutes \ Preparation Time: 21 minutes \ Servings: 5)
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: Calories 138g / Fats 4.8g / Cholesterol 0mg / Total Carbohydrate 20g / Protein 3g
- Large spoon
- Parchment paper / Silicone mat
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1 ½ cups of rye flour
- 1 cup of diced ham
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 good pinch of powdered sugar
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 ½ tbsp of milk
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 420°F.
- Pour the flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl, mix very well.
- Add the yogurt, milk, oil. Mix again without trying to homogenize the dough too much.
- Add the minced garlic as well as the parsley and the diced ham.
- Using a large spoon, pour heaps of batter onto the baking sheet covered with parchment paper (or a silicone mat).
- Place in the oven, lower the oven to 380°F, and cook for 15 minutes. If you have a multifunction steam oven, using the fan-assisted steam function is even better.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack for 6 minutes before enjoying with a soup or a salad for example.
- Serve and enjoy your savory biscuits.
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.