A sweet and seasonal fall or winter dessert, in individual portions you can enjoy the smell of fresh pear. Pears are mild, sweet fruits with a fibrous center. They are rich in essential antioxidants, plant compounds, and dietary fiber. I’m sure you will love this healthy snack – Pear Mini Cakes!
(Cooking Time: 15 minutes \ Preparation Time: 30 minutes\ Servings: 4-5)
Amount per Serving
- Calories 186g
- Fats 5.8g
- Cholesterol 42mg
- Total Carbohydrate g
- Protein 3.5g
- 1 pound of pears
- 1 ½ cups of pear juice or pear compote
- 1 cup of whole meal flour
- 60g cane sugar
- 1 cup of almond puree
- 2 tsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 pinch of salt
- Peel the pears and cut them into quarters. Arrange the quarters in six small ramekins and add the chocolate chips.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl until you get a smooth paste. Pour 2 tbsp of batter into each ramekin and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Allow to cool a little before consuming.
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can approve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.