Did you try my super tasty vegan Banana muffins recipe? Okay, then let;s try this most easily made moist banana cake to give a vitamin boost to your body! Banana is rich in potassium and fiber and low in sodium, are an important component of heart-healthy diets.
(Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation Time: 35 minutes Servings: 4)
Amount per Serving
- Calories 472g
- Fats 5.8g
- Cholesterol 59mg
- Total Carbohydrate g
- Protein 4.7g
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract or coconut sugar
- 1 ½ cups of rice flour
- 1 cup of ground almonds
- 1 ½ cups of almond milk
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 chocolate bars
- 1 jar of peanut butter
- Place two and a half bananas, melted coconut oil and vanilla sugar in a bowl. Add the rest of the dry ingredients. While mixing, gradually add the almond milk, until the texture becomes thick, but remains flexible.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Place a third of the batter in a cake tin, then cover it with a thin layer of peanut butter and melted chocolate. Repeat the process twice.
- Cover with banana cut lengthwise, and then bake for 30-35 minutes at 360°F.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your dessert!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.