Chef Jade’s perfect recipe for the summer or a quick breakfast.
(Cooking Time: 5 minutes Preparation Time: 0 minutes Servings: 2)
Amount per Serving
- Calories 153g
- Fats 0.8g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27g
- Protein 2.9g
For the strawberry juice:
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) of water
- 1 and 1/2 cups of strawberries
- 1 large frozen banana
- ½ tablespoon of honey
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of lemon juice
For the avocado smoothie:
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups of chopped Mango
- 2 and ½ tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ⅓ cup of ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- For the Strawberry Smoothie: In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry juice and blend everything until you get a smooth juice.
- Pour your juice evenly into serving glasses making sure to fill each about half way; then place in the freezer.
- Rinse your blender very well; then make the avocado smoothie and to do that; place the remaining ingredients in your blender and blend very well until you get a smooth mixture.
- To assemble your juice, use a spoon to transfer the avocado juice on the top of your strawberry juice
- Serve and enjoy your smoothie!