(Cooking Time: 5 minutes \ Preparation Time: 0 minutes \ Servings: 2-3)
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: Calories 121g / Fats 0g / Cholesterol 0mg / Total Carbohydrate 3g / Protein 0.3g
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 c. of ice
- 2 oz of tequila
- 1 large lime
- 1 and ½ tbsp of chunky cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 cup of Cranberries, fresh or frozen to your liking
- Start by rimming a margarita glass with the use of brown sugar.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with the ice, the tequila, the juice of 1 lime, the chunky cranberry sauce, and the honey.
- Shake your ingredients; then let gently strain the mixture into a glass.
- Garnish your cocktail with frozen cranberries.
- Serve and enjoy your cocktail!