Thanksgiving Lemon Cointreau Cocktail
- coupe glass
- 5 oz of Cointreau
- 1 oz of vodka
- 5 oz of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce
- 1 cup of sparkling wine
- Add all of your ingredients except for the sparkling wine you’re your shaker.
- Add in the ice and shake very well.
- Now, fine strain your mixture into a coupe glass and finish with sparkling wine
- You can garnish with a sage leaf as well as an orange wheel
- Serve and enjoy your cocktail!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.