Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
Yes, Starbucks may have started the craze, but that doesn’t mean you can’t re-create their popular seasonal drink at home and with a Vegan twist. I’ll show you how you can enjoy a homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte in under 5 minutes.
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Vanilla flavored Oat Milk Vanilla Almond Milk can be used as an alternative
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 shot of espresso
- Non-diary whipped cream
- 1 Pinch of cinnamon for garnish optional
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, then the vanilla oat milk. Stir and make the mix warm, but not boiling.
- Once the mix is warm, turn off the heat. Add the shot of espresso and stir.
- Add mix into your favorite coffee cup and then top with non-dairy whipped cream and cinnamon garnish.