Pear Mini Cakes
- 1 pound of pears
- 1 ½ cups of pear juice or pear compote
- 1 cup of whole meal flour
- 60 g cane sugar
- 1 cup of almond puree
- 2 tsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 pinch of salt
- Peel the pears and cut them into quarters. Arrange the quarters in six small ramekins and add the chocolate chips.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl until you get a smooth paste. Pour 2 tbsp of batter into each ramekin and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Allow to cool a little before consuming.
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.