Hi everyone! Chef Jade here!
Many people can make some pasta, but do you know the ultimate tips to make sure our pasta cooks perfectly? If you checked out our Cooking Rice Tutorial, you’ll see that reading the label is also an important step in cooking pasta, to be sure about the cooking time, since it can vary in the diverse kinds of pasta.
Read below our 8 step by step for a perfect pasta:
- For today’s tutorial we will use a large pan, a fork or a cooking spoon.
- Set a large pan of water to boil.
- Once it reaches boiling temperature, add some salt and oil. Remeber: If you add salt at step 1, it will take longer to boil and we don’t want that.
- Add your pasta and stir it up! Smart Tip: Usually 100 gram per person should be enough. So, if your package has 500 gram, you can share it in 5 per person!
- Set your clock as per the information printed on the label. Once or twice, use a fork to stir the pasta. You don’t want it to clump together
- Taste a bit to make sure it is cooked to your taste.
- Drain the water using a colander. NOTE: Does your recipe need cooking water? If yes, use a ladle to set it aside
- Finally, add some olive oil to make sure the past won’t stick together.
Now tell me, what is your favorite sauce to go along with pasta? Take a picture and post it on social media with the Hashtag, #Jadescookingtips
If you enjoyed this article or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other cooking lesson articles I’ve created – here.