Vegan Stewed Rhubarb with Orange
- 2.5 lbs rhubarb
- 8 oz cup sugar you could use any sweetener you like, and more or less to your taste
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp water
- Chop up rhubarb into equal lengths of 2-3 inches.
- Put the rhubarb into a saucepan with the orange zest, juice, sugar and 2 tbsp water.
- Place in your oven on very low for a couple of hours, or on the stove-top, bring to a boil and simmer gently until soft, about 10 minutes.
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.