(Cooking Time: 15 minutes \ Preparation Time: 5 minutes\ Servings: 4)
Romanesco is one of the greatest sources of vitamin C and K along with different carotenoids and fiber nutrients. It helps to improve blood circulation, brain function, and cardiovascular health and also reduces cancer risk. As a chef, I love romanesco because its color and the unusual factual shape make it an unusual addition to the dishes. You’ll love the delicious flavor and texture of this unique dish.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 120g
- Fats: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 10.2g
- Protein: 4g
- 1 pound of Broccoli
- 1 pound of Romanesco
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 Sage leaves
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F. Separate the broccoli and romanesco florets
- Rinse them and place them in a salad bowl. Pour the olive oil, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Spread the cabbage on a non-stick baking sheet, sprinkle with sage leaves and peeled and minced garlic and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your dish!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.