Inspired by: buildyourbite
- 3 (15 oz) bags of coleslaw mix
- 3 medium onions, diced
- 11 large cloves of garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Kecap Manis Soy Sauce, divided
- 4 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 7 packages of ramen noodles (discard seasoning packets)
- Sweet Chili sauce
- Tomatoes and Lemon for plating
- Combine garlic and onion in a large skillet with 3 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Sautee on medium-high heat, stirring often, until onions start to brown.
- Add the two bags of coleslaw, 1/8 cup kecap, and 3 tablespoons of liquid aminos. Cook on medium heat, stirring often, until cabbage wilts, about 5 minutes.
- Add 2 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Cook ramen noodles in water, according to directions (throw away spice packets).
- Once noodles are cooked, add them to the skillet mixture.
- Add an additional 1/8 cup of kecap and stir everything together well.
- Serve with additional liquid aminos (if necessary – I didn’t add any extra) and top with chilled sweet chili sauce.