Having a pumpkin smoothie is a great way to start your day! Not only is it delicious and nutritious, but it also contains several beneficial vitamins and minerals. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be quickly and easily enjoyed as an on-the-go breakfast. Furthermore, you can customize your pumpkin smoothie to meet your dietary needs and preferences.
(Cooking Time: 7 minutes \ Preparation Time: 0 minutes\ Servings: 2-3)
Amount per Serving
- Calories 117g
- Fats 0.8g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27g
- Protein 2.9g
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice or of cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups of almond milk
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- 2 and ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- In a blender, the pumpkin puree with cinnamon or pumpkin spices, chia seeds, the cream, and the milk.
- Add in the carbonated water, the sugar, the vanilla and the ice.
- Blend your ingredients until you get a smooth mixture
- Pour into serving glasses
- Serve and enjoy your creamy smoothie immediately!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.