Creamy Pumpkin Smoothie
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice or of cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups of almond milk
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- 2 and ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- In a blender, the pumpkin puree with cinnamon or pumpkin spices, chia seeds, the cream, and the milk.
- Add in the carbonated water, the sugar, the vanilla and the ice.
- Blend your ingredients until you get a smooth mixture
- Pour into serving glasses
- Serve and enjoy your creamy smoothie immediately!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.