Ispired by: FineDining Lovers
- 3 tbsp Oil, peanut
- 500 g Beans, Chinese long beans
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- Ginger piece, fresh, peeled, grated
- 1 tbsp chili, paste
- 2 tbsp Soy, soy
- 2 pinch sugar
- cilantro fresh leaves
- Chop the beans into 4 cm/2 ” lengths.
- Heat the oil in a large pan or skillet, add the beans and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until they start to soften.
- Add the garlic and chili paste and fry for 20 seconds then stir in the soy sauce, sugar, salt and ground black pepper.
- Garnish with cilantro.